MP3 Converter PHP Script Documentation by chump2877 v1.0
MP3 Converter PHP Script
Thank you for purchasing my software. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
- Server Requirements
- Software Installation
- Support Options
A) Server Requirements - top
This software requires the following:
- Linux, Windows, or XAMPP/WAMP server
- For commercial servers: Shared, Dedicated, and VPS hosting supported
- Apache or IIS
- PHP 5.3+
- cURL and PHP cURL extension enabled
- ffmpeg.exe (included in software distribution) for Windows & XAMPP/WAMP; FFmpeg and libmp3lame codec installed on Linux
- That's it!
B) Software Installation - top
To install the software:
- Unpack/Unzip the distribution file and upload the contents to a new directory on your web server via FTP.
- This directory should be set to the lowest permissions (chmod) possible that still enable programmatic creation, opening, and modification of the containing files.
- Ensure that the 'logs', 'mp3', and 'videos' folders (in your new directory), as well as software.xml, have write permissions.
- On Linux, this generally means marking the folders/files with chmod 0777.
- Set the location of FFmpeg in "lib/Config.php" via the _FFMPEG constant.
- On Windows, this is something like "/YourDirectory/ffmpeg.exe".
- On Linux, this will generally be something like "/usr/bin/ffmpeg" or "/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg".
- Configure additional constants/variables in "lib/Config.php" as needed.
- Use your Envato/CodeCanyon purchase code to download one FREE site module (your choice).
- Upload your free module (and any other purchased modules) to the software's "lib/extractors/" directory.
- Navigate to index.php of your new directory, and start converting videos!
C) Support Options - top
Stuff you might like to know about software suport:
- 100% Free support for life!
- Ask me a question, and I'll answer it!
- Working directly on your server is not free.
- Regular updates/fixes to the software are FREE! (via CodeCanyon and module shop download)
- Server config support:
- See The Official FAQ for ways to troubleshoot common issues.
- Human support for this script is provided via:
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing my software. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help if you have any additional questions or concerns. Please visit my profile page at:
Go To Table of Contents